The new minimalist editor layout seems to have removed the "view my site" function. I understand you can "preview" within the editor, however this quite often doesn't actually show what you site looks and feels like to a visitor (i.e. 3rd party widgets often dont load etc).
To get a "live" view of a site, i'm now having to visit the site via a private browsing session, and toggle between to browsers. No biggie, but just a wee bit of a nuisance.
Would be great to have a pop up email subscription on a responsive page like this site does http://fashion-incubator.com/5-reasons-you-cant-find-a-sewing-contractor/
I was surprised this week to learn that I cannot verify my website with Pinterest as no-one (not even the Moonfruit help staff) has access to the backend coding to be able to add the tiny piece of html necessary. This is really limiting!!
As well as being able to set up order confirmations, it would be really useful if we could view a list of our recent orders in the shop section.
Recent orders... an option to edit/personalise the automated order confirmation... a checkbox to send the email from one of our registered mailboxes.
Last Updated 330
It would be really useful to have the file manager box/window float outside the webpage that is being edited, presently it is locked between the page boundaries and is often obscuring the view of my work. I frequently use a second monitor and it would be brilliant if I could drag the file manager to the 2nd screen to leave my working page clear
I’m experiencing some really very annoying issues with the new responsive templates and the editor;
- Why have you chosen to use a ‘grey’ font in the editor – it’s really very hard to see and find what you’re looking for.
- Dropping sections is so confusing with the reducing screen, the beta version was a hundred times better
- It take several very frustrating attempts to ‘drop’ elements into the sections
- Takes an age and numerous attempts to drag elements to other sections
- Pages, Sections, Elements etc were easier to use and find when they were at the bottom of the page, with them now on the left reduces the visibility of the screens working view
- Why is the logout button hided
- And very slow for responsive
Must say I was very excited with the beta responsive set up but I’m very very disappointed with what’s been rolled out. Why, oh why ? And here I am typing away again in GREY
Is it possible to have a facility in the settings section whereby you can add discount or free shipping to selected products as opposed to having to have a blanket discount or percentage off absolutely everything? It would be so much easier than having to go in and amend individual prices for selective sales or promotions.
Customer support service by UserEcho