When I want to delete a member from the Members Page of my web site (WOPEC) a box appears allowing me to write a note of explanation as to why it is happening. But when I want to temporarily ban a person because they have not paid their annual subscription fees I do not have the same opportunity to explain the reason. So when the member attempts to LOGIN they view the following: HTTP 500 error. That's odd .... Microsoft Edge can't find this page. This page can't be displayed, site's server might be under maintenance or there could be a programming error.
Can you alter the ban button to offer the same opportunity that exists with the delete button?
I used to see the number of sites in my dashboard but now I just see the MB size. Would it be possible to add back the number of sites? It's not easy to count them as the list scrolls. I sometimes have temporary sites for testing purposes so it's not easy to keep track of the number. I know I'm near the limit so it's quite important to know how many I've got!
Last Updated 535
It would be really useful to have the file manager box/window float outside the webpage that is being edited, presently it is locked between the page boundaries and is often obscuring the view of my work. I frequently use a second monitor and it would be brilliant if I could drag the file manager to the 2nd screen to leave my working page clear
I’m experiencing some really very annoying issues with the new responsive templates and the editor;
- Why have you chosen to use a ‘grey’ font in the editor – it’s really very hard to see and find what you’re looking for.
- Dropping sections is so confusing with the reducing screen, the beta version was a hundred times better
- It take several very frustrating attempts to ‘drop’ elements into the sections
- Takes an age and numerous attempts to drag elements to other sections
- Pages, Sections, Elements etc were easier to use and find when they were at the bottom of the page, with them now on the left reduces the visibility of the screens working view
- Why is the logout button hided
- And very slow for responsive
Must say I was very excited with the beta responsive set up but I’m very very disappointed with what’s been rolled out. Why, oh why ? And here I am typing away again in GREY
Customer support service by UserEcho